Queen’s favor – Kiena

I finished a Queen’s favor for Kiena, working with the SCA Embroidery MA group.  I learned the Bayeux tapestry stitch for the K, reverse chain stitch for the stem and leaves, and satin stitch for the flower.  It was my first time doing any embroidery that was filled in instead of just outline.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of it before giving it to her, but I know who it went to so I suppose it’s possible that at some point a picture will appear with this post.  Either way it’s a new thing so it gets a post or I will forget to count it!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s